Battles Of... Battles Of...

I loved the feel but really want an instrumental version of this. The composition was drawing me in but the vocals just messed the vibe for me. Keep creating though!

Just For Fun Just For Fun

Instrumentation doesn't right to me. The feel disingenuous and very plane. Composition wise, there is almost no development of this idea at all. Even small ideas can be expanded and developed into something far greater. This did none of that. Keep creating! I'm sure you've got plenty of musical growth in you!

eatmeatleet responds:

darn

Saria's Song (Lost Woods) Saria's Song (Lost Woods)

I like the feel of this but it need a bit more development, I don't like the off beat sound of the instrument for the main theme. This ultimately feels flat and plain to me. You need to make me feel something! Keep creating! Would love to see how you'll improve this sound.

Ominous Night Ominous Night

Like the musical idea but I feel like instrumentation and effects need some revision and fine tuning to make the theme feel more cohesive but clean. All the instruments seem to mash together. The instruments bleed into one another's parts, making the composition less defined and more muddled. Far from a bad piece, just needs revision. Keep creating!

Revenge Of The Slimebot Revenge Of The Slimebot

This song is so tight. Its has the castlevania feel with the synths but that base is so out of control and funky. I can't stop bobbing my head. I honestly just want a game with this and all you do is tare through hordes of enemies. The switch at the end as well is so good, Love it. The only gripe I have with it is instrumentation. I don't feel like all the instruments blend incredibly will with each other, the bass had much detail in comparison with the flat synths, making them feel really detached. I ,however, can deal with it because the composition is too rad. Love it man!

Lifeline Lifeline

This had some god ideas, melodies and development. However, I don't feel like the development is taken far enough. The strings were nice but you could have made a greater impact with them in the middle or some other time instead of having the new sound come in at the end. It makes feel lopsided, lol. They would've been so good for development. Either way, this is still some good work. Keep creating!

Conquestus responds:

Yea, the strings... At the beginning I forced myself to make this a pure piano creation... In the end I became weak x) ... I know it's quite unconventional (not to say, stupid, hehe), only for this reason I allowed them to be. Thanks, I will. And thanks for your review.

Momentum Momentum

The name is fitting. This piece is pretty good. I like the ambiance that plays in the background. Throughout the song, I feel like moment is building slowly but constantly, but the build just stops and fades away. I really wanted to see something grow from it, like a new lead melody or key change or something. Throughout the song, I was expecting something to rise from repeating phrase. Point is, I feel like something could have happened or developed. There is clearly some potential in the song but you 2 did not mold it. However, this is far from a bad song, but it feels incomplete. Take what ever I say with a grain of salt because for all I know, that was your intention so it could keep the feeling of momentum building. I just think more could have happened. Keep creating and good luck!

Kyleadam89 responds:

Hey, I know what you mean with how it didn't grow, I actually have plans to revisit this track after I get done with some of my other projects and try to make a new lead and take it somewhere. I do really appreciate your honesty, I prefer that in a review. well Thanks for listening and the great feedback!

A Beautiful World A Beautiful World

I really enjoy this! This sets a really nice tone/mood and continues to alter the feel of it from the entrance of the snare and strings to the vocals at the end. The one thing I think you could have done is add more to the song and develop it more! Aside from that though, this is really really great. It makes me call back to the atmospheric sound track of skyrim so bravo to you!

Conquestus responds:

Oh thanks. I'll keep that in my mind, when I should ever try to make something like that again.

Sweet Love ft. Farisha & K19 Sweet Love ft. Farisha & K19

The vocals are nice but the song feels like its divided in two, with the vocalist doing her thing while the backtrack does not feel connected to it. Everything in the songs feels disconnected. The back track should become the glue of every component of the song, not just a separate element. That's just my idea. Not saying this song is complete trash, just saying it needs improvement, which I think you can totally do! Can't wait to hear what you make next on your quest through music!

8-Bit Adventures 8-Bit Adventures

I like the idea you start of with. I like the pattern and the detuned off cilter tone off it. The the thing I really wanted to see was some more development of the song. You brought some interesting stuff with some ambience in the back ground to won leading into a new melody, however, it doesn't feel like pushed it far enough and is missing farther development it could have had. This piece work for its purpose and function to set the tone of a scene, depending on what you want for your game.