Croc animation Croc animation

Great visual aesthetic with complimentary animation, well done. Wish I could know what was going on but either way, really good stuff.

Bored animator 3 Bored animator 3

Interesting idea with decent animation. The objects in this need to feel realer, with there own weight and movement. The concept isn't too original but for what it's worth, not bad.

animatroll responds:

thank you! I will try to make objects more realistic.
I think that there should be some dramatic moments in this cartoons, how do you think?

Kalimaya speedpaint Kalimaya speedpaint

I really like the aesthetics and movement for this intro. Motion seems fluid with visual effects that compliment it. Also like the TV static effect add to it.

Infectoids Infectoids

This game feels rough. The visuals are nice and the mechanics are good for what they are,however, there is a bunch of questionable design choices made.

You need to introduce the mechanics of the game to the audience. There's no need to shove it down their throat but you need to introduce it to audience in some shape or form.

Why does the line that points to your curser not match your curved trajectory? I can get that you want the player to identify the relation between the mouse and the origin of the shot but still. The straight line implies no gravity.

Also you might wana change the game size or crop the background. The extra space on the sides just detracts from the visuals.

I get that this is a game jam game, but good fundamental design before working can make all the difference!

Hope this feedback helps!

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

I am in love with this! It's been a while since I've seen a game that has struck my sense of atmosphere. Love the art style. The music and voice acting needs balancing out here and there, but over all, this is a wholesome unique experience! Getting my debit card out now to get the full experience!

below the surface1 below the surface1

By all mechanical and visual standards, this aint exactly close to finished.

Battles Of... Battles Of...

I loved the feel but really want an instrumental version of this. The composition was drawing me in but the vocals just messed the vibe for me. Keep creating though!

Just For Fun Just For Fun

Instrumentation doesn't right to me. The feel disingenuous and very plane. Composition wise, there is almost no development of this idea at all. Even small ideas can be expanded and developed into something far greater. This did none of that. Keep creating! I'm sure you've got plenty of musical growth in you!

eatmeatleet responds:

darn

Saria's Song (Lost Woods) Saria's Song (Lost Woods)

I like the feel of this but it need a bit more development, I don't like the off beat sound of the instrument for the main theme. This ultimately feels flat and plain to me. You need to make me feel something! Keep creating! Would love to see how you'll improve this sound.

Klr Klr

Love the color composition! The different hues used in the shading make the lighting seem interesting. Good stuff!

Mr Flex Mr Flex

Impressive technicality dude! The shading and texturing is on point! There is some parts ( like the upper left Bicep) where the anatomy seems a bit off. The triceps/biceps on the left arm are bigger than the shoulder while its isn't on the other side. I also suggest using darker tones to create greater contrast. The torso kinda blends with left arm so greater contrast could make the parts easily discernible at a glance. All in all tho, Great stuff! I'd love to see what else you could do with your technicality!

VeronikaSurovcov responds:

Hi TriXeL! Thank you. I find your constructive criticism very helpful. I am aware that the anatomy is off here and there, that's why I'm drawing these - in hope that I'll figure it out in the process :) I have always struggled with getting it right. Mostly I just enjoy it, though. I find drawing with this technique quite relaxing. Hopefully, in the future it will even look realistic enough.

Mekkatech album pixelart Mekkatech album pixelart

I want to like it but something about it ticks me off. Maybe something with the color composition or the style contrast between the minimalistic background and the higher detailed foreground . I don't like how the rocks are compact on the top half and drops down suddenly on the bottom, makes the composition of the ground feel not cohesive. Idk. I'm not a hater though; the pixel technicality is pretty good and I especially like the pattern used to shade the tree (a mix up from the usual dithering). Not bad, but not up to par with your other works (in my opinion). Can't wait to see what else you do!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Aw thank you for the constructive feedback! I know this was rushed but even though It's not as good as any submission in my gallery I made I somewhat enjoyed making it. :)

If people dislike or hate my art and give less than 2 stars I don't flag their comments but alternatively I advise them to look elsewhere. It's their choice. I just make art for fun and not to seek attention. ;)